How do I add, modify or remove a calendar event type?
Note: Only calendar event types which are not currently in use can be removed.
From the Configuration Panel:
- Select 'Groups' from the 'Select an Application to Configure' section
- Click the 'Manage Event Types' link from the 'Configure Roles, Types, and States' subsection
To add a new calendar event type:
- Click the 'add new event type' link at the top of the list
- Complete the form
- Click the 'Add New Type' button
To change an existing calendar event type:
- For the calendar event type you wish to change, click the 'Manage' link from the 'Action' column
- Make desired changes
- Click the 'Save' button
To remove an existing calendar event type:
- For the calendar event type you wish to remove, click the 'Manage' link from the 'Action' column
- Click the 'Remove' button