I received a notification that someone responded to my comment. What do I do now?
1. Click the link in the email notification to view the comment and response.
2. The response text, responder name, and date/time of response will be visible under your comment and proposed solution.
3. Under Comment Submitter Actions, you will have the choice to ‘Accept Response’, ‘Reject Response’ (with an optional explanation), or ‘Withdraw Comment’.
4. Accepting the Response will resolve the comment, and will notify the Resolver/Assignee
5. Rejecting the Response will send a notification back to the Resolver/Assignee, letting them know that the response has been rejected.