How to: Restrict Access to a Group by Member Role/Permission
Note: To see the the following configurations in your instance, you must have already created at least one custom privilege from the Plans > Permissions tab in Workspace.
1. From the group homepage, click the Settings tab
2. From the Settings page, click the Modify Group link to the right
3. On the Modify Configurations page, scroll down to the "Joining the Group" section
4. In the "Group Access" category, mark the checkbox next to any privilege you wish to restrict access by
5. Scroll to bottom of page when done, and click Modify Group button to save changes