How do I add, modify or remove a project type?
Note: Only project types which are not currently in use can be removed.
From the Configuration Panel:
- Select 'Groups' from the 'Select an Application to Configure' section
- Click the 'Manage Project Types' link
To add a new project type:
- Click the 'add new project type' link at the top of the list (or to clone an existing project type, select the 'Clone' link from the 'Action' column and then follow step II below for the newly created clone)
- Complete the form
- Click the 'Add New Type' button
To change an existing project type:
- For the project type you wish to change, click the 'manage' link from the 'Action' column
- Make desired changes
- Click the 'Modify' button
To remove an existing project type:
- For the project type you wish to remove, click the 'manage' link from the 'Action' column
- Click the 'Remove' button